Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Organizing your frugal tips

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

Do you and how so do you organize all your frugal tips/ideas?

I'm starting out on my frigal journey and while I can remember the ones that I use most often,  I'm looking for ways to keep all those tips organized so I don't forget anything!!!!  I'm learning lots here :) :)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Amy127
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM
For meal planning, I have a master list. That helps a ton and I add to it when I make new things we liked. I keep all cleaning supply recipes in the same notebook. That's all I got.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:39 PM
I'm trying to start a HMB (home management binder) to store all my stuff in. You check out flylady.com?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChaoticAtBest
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM

we don't really keep them anywhere per se. We just shop wisely. I have great articles and such bookmarked for crafts and homemade stuff to make ;)

ToddlerBrain82
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM

I love keeping a notebook of general household related stuff. You can just jot down anything that comes to your mind and organize it in whatever way works for you.

tazmidgiefairy
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:57 AM

well i am about to make a binders one for household, one for expenses, one for savings and another for recipes and each binder going to have it own notebook in case i have to write something down and add it later i can keep it seprtare i am going to have section in my household for frugal  tips but i have to find all of mine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)