Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner? 3/3

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM
  • 18 Replies

(posting this early because I won't be here until later tomorrow)

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CailynsMom1229
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I think my father in law is making us dinner. It will be coq au vin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PadmeJonez
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hope you have an easy day tomorow, Rhonda.  :)

Tomorow is bbq chicken, spinach salad with homemade dressing and another attempt at whole wheat yeast rolls. 

vlester
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM

i do not know since we will be at choir rehearsal tonight

LovingMommyh00d
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Tonight is grilled chicken with pineapple salsa

s.t.e.p.h
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Meatloaf,mashed potatoes and green beans. Leftover birthday cupcakes for dessert.

ttcagirl86
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Not too sure what we're having. We'll only have 2 of our kiddos tonight since my son is going to his dad's a night early for his weekend visit. We'll probably do something simple like grilled cheeses and soup or sandwiches.

Chasingtot
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Bison burgers, pasta salad, cucumber and tomato salad, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. YUM!

LovingMommyh00d
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Happy birthday!!

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Meatloaf,mashed potatoes and green beans. Leftover birthday cupcakes for dessert.

GrandmaSherry
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Thursday is hubby's one day off and sometimes we go out.  We never really go anywhere expensive but we enjoy it wherever we go. We've had a hard year last year...lots of things going on with our growing-up kids. So now that we only have 1 left at home (and she works on Thursday nights) we try to get out of the house. We usually go grocery shopping together a couple times a month.  In the summer, we work outside together and go for an ice cream.

I usually leave the Thursday menu up in the air....and its still flying around up there!  LOL

Angelisa67
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I cooked 'dinner' for noon today since I'm working from home and both boys are home. I cooked mashed potatoes and canned cornbeef & peas (mixed together). This is an old comfort food from my childhood and I just love it... needed it today as I'm super stressed out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)