Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your To Do list or Plans for Monday March 28th?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ah...here we are...the last Monday in the month of March.

Can you believe it's almost the end of March??

Crazy how time flies.

So what's the weather like today in your town?

And what do you have planned to do today??

- Neely

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nickysmom71
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM

It is freezing here in NYC 30 degrees.....but feels colder because of the wind.....I am at work...that's all I have planned for today...lol 

my4boys2002
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM
I hit the gym after work
Have to go to the a countant
Get dinner ready then work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM

It's been really nice here in S. Texas. :D In the 80s :D We even took a family trip to the beach yesterday. DS had a blast and we grille dup some hamburgers and hot dogs and had some chips! it was a great day...a little windy...okay a lot windy....but it was still so much fun and DS had the biggest smile on his face the whole time.

I can hardly believe it's the end of March....I couldn't believe that it was my birthday on the 4th of March so yeah...time has really flown! :D

Not much planned for today...just trying to get the house back in order....we were gone all day yesterday so I slacked on the housework.

I can't wait until April 4th! My insurance is suppose to go through then and that means that I can call my OB and make my first appt for this pregnancy! :D

ttcagirl86
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Congrats on the pregnancy!!! We're ttc #5!!

Quoting Mommy_Burge:

It's been really nice here in S. Texas. :D In the 80s :D We even took a family trip to the beach yesterday. DS had a blast and we grille dup some hamburgers and hot dogs and had some chips! it was a great day...a little windy...okay a lot windy....but it was still so much fun and DS had the biggest smile on his face the whole time.

I can hardly believe it's the end of March....I couldn't believe that it was my birthday on the 4th of March so yeah...time has really flown! :D

Not much planned for today...just trying to get the house back in order....we were gone all day yesterday so I slacked on the housework.

I can't wait until April 4th! My insurance is suppose to go through then and that means that I can call my OB and make my first appt for this pregnancy! :D

ttcagirl86
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Not doing much today.. picking up around the house and playing with the kids!

KenzieQsMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Hoping to get some spring-ish cleaning done but I don't know where to start! Did the kitchen pretty well yesterday, though its the easiest room. Its gloomy here in Denver, snowed this morning but I think its in the 50s now. So excited for April, we're going on a cruise!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Home ...light tidying up...and resting my voice as I have laryngitis...

katiebug840204
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:03 PM
It's actually cold today. It rained all weekend but it stayed warm. Then today we wake up to more rain and cold!!!

The kids are home from school this week for Spring break. I'm babysitting an extra kid too. I had a dermatologist appt this AM and had a mole removed to be biopsed cause they think it may be cancerous. TOM decided to "befriend" me today making my rough day even rougher. Now I'm off too shoot myself!

It's the end of
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)