Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tonights Extreme Couponing

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM
  • 11 Replies

Tonights episode will have Nathan from We Use Coupons, Twins Tai and Tarin and Mom Jessica. You can check out their videos on TLC.There will not be a dull moment tonight.

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/extreme-couponing-videos/

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChaoticAtBest
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I am excited to watch and see if I can learn anymore ;)

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Tlc has games to challenge your savings skills and ideas on how to save on their website.

Quoting ChaoticAtBest:

I am excited to watch and see if I can learn anymore ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc0351wife
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:31 PM

I do like watching this show and I do learn things but not on that kind of scale.

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM

The twins look like they may stir up some drama. The little clip on them came across as rude couponers.

Quoting usmc0351wife:

I do like watching this show and I do learn things but not on that kind of scale.

usmc0351wife
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Yes I saw the clip and they just seem like a pain in the butt when it comes to checking out.  They seem to have it on the list and then when it is scanned they check to make sure it was right.  I can't wait to see their back story as to why they coupon the way they do. 

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I didnt even notice the list, was it something they wrote up or something else I wonder?

Quoting usmc0351wife:

Yes I saw the clip and they just seem like a pain in the butt when it comes to checking out.  They seem to have it on the list and then when it is scanned they check to make sure it was right.  I can't wait to see their back story as to why they coupon the way they do. 

ChaoticAtBest
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM

oooo, possibly a script? Honest question here, do you think that tlc will go so far as to give them scripts to refer to? For the added sake of drama?

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Very possible, I know that it will increase ratings the more people speculate on the matter.

Quoting ChaoticAtBest:

oooo, possibly a script? Honest question here, do you think that tlc will go so far as to give them scripts to refer to? For the added sake of drama?

Serenity75
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:18 PM

I can't wait!!

iluvmypreemies
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM

With reality tv it is almost certain they are "guided".

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Very possible, I know that it will increase ratings the more people speculate on the matter.

Quoting ChaoticAtBest:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)