Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't Drive by this deal!!!! SMITH'S and SHELL

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

For those that have a Smith's locally, there is a special you just cant miss!!! I got my weekly flyer yesterday and on the cover it says that you can save $1.00 per gallon when you redeem up to 1000 REWARDS points. Now I have been using this to save .10 to .20 per gallon. And as a special bonus you can take a test drive and get 200 BONUS rewards, just shop with your Rewards car between now and April 19, 2011 you can .20 on your next fill up. Who could pass this up with the current gas prices. 

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sunshine86912
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM

..reward points?  we dont have a smiths that I know of..but I dont even know anything about a rewards card. I am so lost lol.  (We normally get gas on post, military base)

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:01 PM
You then know the star card can give you x amount off each gallon. Rewards points is the same except that it isn't a credit card like the star card. Hubby fills up on base, and I've been saving at smiths more than him. But we live off base/post.

Quoting sunshine86912:

..reward points?  we dont have a smiths that I know of..but I dont even know anything about a rewards card. I am so lost lol.  (We normally get gas on post, military base)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine86912
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:13 PM

yep, we only use the star card LOL which is why we always get it on post.  so the rewards card is like a store card? like an MVP or VICs kinda card? So you go in to have them swipe it? or you swipe it outside?  and I guess you can go inside to get one?  (I am not even sure where the closest shell is lol I know we have atleast one of those out here though!)   We also live off post, but my husband goes on every day..lol so he will just switch which car he takes and fills it up!

Quoting DawnPratt23:

You then know the star card can give you x amount off each gallon. Rewards points is the same except that it isn't a credit card like the star card. Hubby fills up on base, and I've been saving at smiths more than him. But we live off base/post.

Quoting sunshine86912:

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:24 PM

It is a store card, it is one of Smith's newest card. There is also a Fresh Values card, but they work a little differently one is for rewards. I am still using the Fresh Values that you scna, going to get a Rewards because of this special. LOL hubby and I could never swap cars. He drives a Trans Am and I a Pacifica crossover with 3 carseats and a teenager. I drive my oldest to school every day and never know what schedule hubby is going to have.

Quoting sunshine86912:

yep, we only use the star card LOL which is why we always get it on post.  so the rewards card is like a store card? like an MVP or VICs kinda card? So you go in to have them swipe it? or you swipe it outside?  and I guess you can go inside to get one?  (I am not even sure where the closest shell is lol I know we have atleast one of those out here though!)   We also live off post, but my husband goes on every day..lol so he will just switch which car he takes and fills it up!

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting sunshine86912:

nmaxwell816
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM

We don't have any of those in this area

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)