Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

babies in diapers?!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM
  • 59 Replies

Does any moms have babies in diapers?  If so, what brand do you use?  Where do you find the best deals for them?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Steph925
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM

i dont any more thank goodness but when i did they was in luvs seemed to hold alot better then others and my kids didnt break out with them

kristinlimon
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:33 PM

I don't have any in diapers but I look for deals for my friends. I usually find that Walgreens has some pretty good deals if you can match up their coupons to a man. with a sale. 

usmc0351wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I have one in diapers.  He wears Huggies little movers.  I usually find them on Amazon Mom and when you subscribe you can get them at a really good price.  I also use diapers.com and with that I go through Mr Rebates. 

mztog75
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM

I have a new little one (7 weeks) I find the best deals at walgreens and cvs. Man with bucks back I get the Huggies for between $5.5 and 6.50 a pack.

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM
We use pampers, i get them for 10% above cost, ends up being cheaper than store brand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy127
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:12 PM
I have 2 in diapers. One is cloth diapered and the other is developmently delayed so his insurance will be paying for his diapers when he turns 3 in 5 months. We use Walmart brand and huggies overnights for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:13 PM

I used Pampers Swaddlers when she was a newborn (because those were the ones marketed to me while I was hormonal and watching A Baby Story over and over again between 38 and 41 weeks). Then I used Luvs. I tried Pull Ups, but they made DD red. And we use Huggies Overnites.

I feel guilty sometimes because she is so ready to be potty trained (she's 28 months), but I can't bear to let go of the convenience of diapers yet.

RugersMommy06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:22 PM

A 10 month old (tomorrow!) in Pampers. My mom gets them from the hospital she works at. $18 for a box of 96.

nmaxwell816
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I'm due to have a baby in August and I'm looking for ideas on where to go for the best deals.

rativs
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:31 PM

We use luvs and the cheapest place for ours is walmart. we can get big packs for $17.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)