Ask the Expert: How Can You Teach Your Kids About Money? 10 Moms Will Win!
Do you want to teach your kids how to live frugally and save money?
Learn how to approach financial topics with your kids with our guest expert Beth Kobliner. Beth is a personal finance author, a member of the President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability, and a content advisor for Sesame Street's Financial Education Initiative, for which she teaches Elmo about money in their outreach videos.
Beth will be in Frugalistas the week of May 9 to answer YOUR questions. You can ask questions about when to start talking about finances with your kids, how to get them to become good savers, or any other kids & money or personal finance questions you have! Please post your questions as a reply to this post. Beth will post her responses here as well.
Post your questions now and you could win a copy of Beth's book, "Get a Financial Life," plus a set of Sesame Street Finger Puppets! 10 moms will win a prize set!
Thank you for joining us, Beth Kobliner!
The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Thursday, May 5 at 4pm EST and Friday, May 13 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Ten winners will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Ten winners will receive copy of "Get a Financial Life" and a set of Sesame Street Finger Puppets.