Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A good freebie day and frugal day!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

Well today I did not go to old navy because I just did not feel like fighting women for flip flops. lol  

But I went out tonight to get some black ink for my printer from office depot and did not pay for it because I used a gift card I had won from them at xmas time.   I will also recycle my cartridge when my color ink goes out. I would have today but it was closing time and I was in a rush.

Then I was able to score the free kids stationary kids pack from pear tree today and the free summer prep gift pack from right at home.

I also bought two pairs of awesome flip flops from coldwater creek that are usually 19.99 for only 4.49 including free shipping for two pair!

oh and I picked up tomorrows paper already for only 75 cents and it has all of sundays coupons in it.  So instead of 1.50 I got it for 75 cents. woohoo.

So a great frugal, freebie and relaxing day!!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudmomof5
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Good job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Thanks!

Quoting proudmomof5:

Good job

chichiwvu
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseWall
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM

sweet. very inspiring...

Ladywithtwo
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM
How do you get the paper early?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Our Sunday paper has an early edition available Saturday afternoon/evening.  Then the final edition is put on the stands early early Sunday morning.

Quoting Ladywithtwo:

sweetsurprise13
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:36 AM

exactly! I try to remember to get the paper on saturdays but sometimes forget.  hubby was the one that actually pointed this out to me a while ago!

Quoting specialwingz:

Our Sunday paper has an early edition available Saturday afternoon/evening.  Then the final edition is put on the stands early early Sunday morning.

Quoting Ladywithtwo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)