Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

budget

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi everyone, I was wondering how much do you guys spend on your grocery? I was needing to restock my stock pile. I got cut from our ISD and need to stock over the summer because come August we will be living off my husband's salary, which isn't much.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  And if you are willing to swap coupons please let me know. Thanks bunches!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chichiwvu
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:33 PM
I spend about $100-125 a week, but am aiming for $75 a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabsmome
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM

we usually sepnd about 150 every two weeks

JoGibson
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I spend 70/wk on groceries and house supplies.  Start buying non perishables in bulk and from scratch cooking saves a fortune!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:00 AM

prolly around $100 or a bit less a week on groceries...

Quoting kla2008:

Hi everyone, I was wondering how much do you guys spend on your grocery? I was needing to restock my stock pile. I got cut from our ISD and need to stock over the summer because come August we will be living off my husband's salary, which isn't much.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  And if you are willing to swap coupons please let me know. Thanks bunches!

..................................................................................

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

And also at The Park Bench!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/111698

KimmyShaw
by Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Id say about $75 a week (before coupons/discounts). I recently started to buy all fresh stuff and before that I was saving 40%+ off that *Sigh*.

dotsicle
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I can only afford $50 or less per week, but DH's love for junk food usually puts me over the limit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)