Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zero motivation. :(

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM
  • 18 Replies
So, my house is in need of some TLC, but I have zero motivation. :( I hate days like this when I am just not feeling it!

I have so much to do and because my week days are so busy, I need to get it done today! Uggh!

Anyone else ever feel like this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chichiwvu
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Every single day! Then finally all the junk piles and I get in a cleaning frenzy. I can clean my whole house in 5 hours if I put effort into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM
I feel like that all the time and I hate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:36 PM
Always, my kids still don't sleep through the night and I'm starting to feel worn down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Yup... I have no motivation to fold clothes.... I'm finally washing them all... but I don't have the motivation to fold them!

mem82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM

It's hit or miss with me. Some days, I can clean, clean, clean. Other days, just walking across the house seems like a chore.

TheSugarComa
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM

i feel the exact same way!  I only have my daughter for the weekend and I know that i should be clenaing like a mad woman, but a part of me keeps thinking "why bother it will look like a mess monday morning anyway, enjoy the quiet peace"

gabsmome
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I love cleaning but the past two days have been like no motivation maybe its the high 90's weather we are getting

GrandmaSherry
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Quoting gabsmome:

I love cleaning but the past two days have been like no motivation maybe its the high 90's weather we are getting

Yes, the intense heat takes away all my motivation to do anything!

MomToAnArmyOf3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Well, I am happy to say that after a short nap and some help from the husband and children, my house is back in shape. :) hooray.

I'm baby sitting and sitting here enjoying my iced coffee! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I'm like that a lot of times but I have started using the flylady's program and it has helped tremendously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)