Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotta love great Managers at Publix!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM
  • 1 Replies

I had a problem a few months ago where the cashier would not take any internet coupons but I saw the coupon policy stated it and so I decided to give the manager a call today and she was awesome and said yes they do and because of the new policy they accept them and they just look up the codes to make sure they are valid and to bring all my coupons on in because they love couponers!  I love it since publix is right behind my house or a 5 min slow walk so awesome.  It makes you think what a little honey and a phone call can do for you!  I made sure to thank her for all of her help.  

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:59 AM

whoo hoo...rock on!!

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

I had a problem a few months ago where the cashier would not take any internet coupons but I saw the coupon policy stated it and so I decided to give the manager a call today and she was awesome and said yes they do and because of the new policy they accept them and they just look up the codes to make sure they are valid and to bring all my coupons on in because they love couponers!  I love it since publix is right behind my house or a 5 min slow walk so awesome.  It makes you think what a little honey and a phone call can do for you!  I made sure to thank her for all of her help.  

..................................................................................

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

And also at The Park Bench!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/111698

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)