Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stealing coupons....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:57 PM
  • 10 Replies

well today I went to Rite Aid to get 4 extra newpapers.  I was in a big hurry so I didn't check to make sure the coupon inserts were in the papers until I got home.  No coupons in any of the papers.  So then I go to a different store and checked inside the papers.  No coupons again.  I started asking one of the employees at that store and he said a lady was in earlier and she said she ran all over town looking for coupons in the newspapers and someone had taken them all.  Must be the delivery people dropping off the papers that are stealing the coupon inserts.  I plan on going out and checking tomorrow, but I will call the papers on Monday and see what they can do.  I am so upset because I really wanted several extra inserts this week.  Just really irritated and wanted to vent........

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:11 PM

that stinks

mom-1kids-3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM

That stinks not getting coupons in the papers!  That's why I always check first.

You get coupons in the Saturday paper?  That's awesome!

mindy3-6
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM

I usually do check I was just in a hurry to get home because DH was putting new brakes on my van before I ran to a school friend's birthday party. 

I get coupons in sat and sun papers.  I get one paper delivered and then if I want I run out and get more.  I'm hoping I can get more at the store tomorrow.  If this continues I might just have to add to my home delivery. 

sunshine86912
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM
There are coupons in the sat paper?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I thought they only came in the sunday paper!  hmmmm

mindy3-6
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:49 PM

my local paper that was delivered had 3 inserts today.  I live in south jersey.   This local paper doesn't have a Sunday paper.  Maybe that's why.  I just thought that was everywhere.  maybe just my area.  idk.  tomorrow I get a different local paper that should have 3 inserts also. 

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM

wow, you know some people just freakin' amaze me. 

chrissysnow22
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Wow! That really sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chichiwvu
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM

yeah, that's just cheating! I mean, some of us (like me) really only buy the paper for the coupons (and the crossword puzzle and comics, lol)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:58 AM

that is terrible!!!!!

..................................................................................

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

And also at The Park Bench!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/111698

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)