Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (491-500):
MomTeacher247
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all!  I'm Erin, newly single Mom from North Florida!  My son is 3 and Lord knows he keeps me on my toes!!  :-)

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Welcome to the group Erin!

Quoting MomTeacher247:

Hello all!  I'm Erin, newly single Mom from North Florida!  My son is 3 and Lord knows he keeps me on my toes!!  :-)

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Welcome to the group Stephanie, glad you joined us :)

Quoting wldstephsteph:

Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie. I am a mother of 5 two girls and three boys. I am from Athens Alabama. It seems like these days it is really hard to stay in my budget with prices of everything going up everywhere. I always check out the marked down items at the stores. I have also tried Couponing a little bit but so far it hasn't really worked out. I'm looking forward to finding out more helpful ways of saving money and maybe even make a few friends in the process

SweetCoffey
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the add. I look forward to meeting a few coupon friends!

JaimieLynn8
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Jaimie, I have 3 boys under 4 and I'm a married SAHM in Florida. I've been couponing religiously since June 2011. :) I LOVE saving money.
I've been a member of CafeMom since 2008 and I can't believe I'm just now finding out about this group. Very excited to be here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Welcome to the group! I love to coupon :)

Quoting SweetCoffey:

Thanks for the add. I look forward to meeting a few coupon friends!

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Welcome, it's great to have you!

Quoting JaimieLynn8:

My name is Jaimie, I have 3 boys under 4 and I'm a married SAHM in Florida. I've been couponing religiously since June 2011. :) I LOVE saving money.
I've been a member of CafeMom since 2008 and I can't believe I'm just now finding out about this group. Very excited to be here!

Confused122
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!!  I'm a SAHM of three boys and always looking for other SAHM to chat with and how to save money.  Saving money is a big one with three boys :-) 

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Welcome to the group

Quoting JaimieLynn8:

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Confused122:

Hi everyone!!  I'm a SAHM of three boys and always looking for other SAHM to chat with and how to save money.  Saving money is a big one with three boys :-) 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)