Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Kari_Noelle
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Hi My Name Is Kari, I am Married, I have 6 children but only the 2 year old lives at home (the others are with their Dad). We are on an extremely tight budget since my husband lost his job so any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated!

shootingstar818
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 1:56 PM

HI LADIES,

MY NAME IS TAMMY I'M A SAHM ,MOM OF 2, LITTLE ONES 11 & 8, HUBBY HAS 3 GROWN SONS & WE HAVE 2 GRADKIDS WITH ONE ON THE WAY...OUR YOUNGEST HAS AUTISM AND SHE IS A WONDER, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!. I HOMESCHOOL HER, READ, CRAFT ,THRIFT SHOP, AND GARAGE SALE, REPURPOSE AND DECORATE OUR HOME. I LOVE DEALS AND STEALS...ALWAYS AMAZED AT WHAT I FIND" A NEW LIFE "FOR, MY 11 YR OLD SON ALSO ENJOYS GOING WITH ME. I AM ENJOYING THIS GROUP VERY MUCH

TAMMY

walker25
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Hello im new to all this as well im an expecting mother, 20 weeks along and just looking to make some new friends and  get ideas from a wider view of people:)

DanaSkullery
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Chris, I have 3 grown children, work part time (FINALLY!) and hope to pick up the slack by being a serious tightwad/reuser/recycler/curb shopper etc.  I make my own laundry soap and other cleaning supplies, tried to be an extreme couponer (NOT for me!) and I wish I could sew. 

My dream is to have all edible landscaping in my whole yard.  Wish me luck.  I'm also working on a solar oven.  :)

Quietcntry
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Hi!  I'm Sharon...mother of two great kiddos.  I am sooooo glad to have found this group!  I can't wait to learn more about everyone!

KnitChaos
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Hiya!  I'm Amy.  I'm a SAHM to one tween and one toddler.  I'm so excited to have found this group and am looking forward to getting to know folks and exchanging info!

donegal11
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 4:29 AM

Hiya! My name is Michelle and Im mom to 2 1/2 yr old Rory. I have 4 kids back in the States....Kenny (19), Kyle (17), Kinsey (14), and Kaden (11)...and one grandson born in March 2011. I moved to Ireland 1 1/2 yrs ago from Ohio....we live in Donegal. Looking for moms to connect with!

donegal11
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 4:29 AM

BUMP!

klmommy426
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Hi - I am Beth, two  girls, 5 & 3, newly divorced and really looking to be a lot smarter about what I spend money on. This group seems to have a lot of great ideas and I'm excited to be here!

chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Hi Kari I'm Christian. Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find lots of help with your budget.

Quoting Kari_Noelle:

Hi My Name Is Kari, I am Married, I have 6 children but only the 2 year old lives at home (the others are with their Dad). We are on an extremely tight budget since my husband lost his job so any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN