Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
emptynstr
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:55 AM
I am leanne, married for 32 years last month. We have a daughter that is 31 and a son, 23 that recently retuned home. Although today he is supposed to hear if he got the internship in San. Fran.
Hubby has been unemployed for about 6 months so my income is barely keeping us going. I am a selfemployed draftsman and a full time student that finally graduates in Dec. Always looking for ways to make my monies go further.
Dayija
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Hi! I'm Dayija! Mother of two and been married for 4 years! I'm a SAHM and I loooove to save money :-)

Join me in June 2011 Babies!
wife of 4 years to Adam! Happy mommy to 2 boys; Quinten and Torrin!

DjsMom247
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Kim and I am here to be a more frugal individual.  I thought Ihad being "cheap" down to science, I guess I was wrong.  Shopping clearance, couponging and buying sparingly; I have come to find that there is so much more to this lifestyle.  So, I am here to learn and possibly give some advice or tips to others.

Beth100
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM

By now, I thought that everyone knew me and was bored to tears already!  So let me tell you some different stuff about myself.  You know that I am 63, and married and have two girls and an ASD grandson, along with two normal, (except for one is a teenager and one is a young adult) granddaughters. 

Now, onto other stuff.  I was in the local paper, and made headlines when my buggy, which my mother was pushing was run down by a car, w/ a hit & run driver.  I was thrown into the hood of the buggy and didn't have a scratch!  So......I was the "miracle toddler"!

I once had the priviledge of saving someone's life.  I witnessed a bad accident and stayed on scene with the victim until he could be life flighted.  Both the scariest and most satisfying time of my life.

But as I look back I see that life is always scarey, satisfying and inspiring.  Thanks God he sees us through everything we bear and keeps us up and laughing and crying, and going!  I think that all in all it is a good life!  Beth100

crazy_mommy26
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:30 PM
My name is Angela I go by Ang. I'm 31, exceptionallyintellegent. I love being a mother of three plus one on the way. I'm also a full time student and head of my house.
sofia2009
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Hello. I am sofia. I am married to a wonderful husband for 2 years. i am a stay home wife. i want to know and discover anything that will help me to be practical in a way to help my husband. I think this group will help me in that way. Have a nice day everyone.

dotsicle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM
I am not new, exactly, but have been gone 3 weeks due to having cancelled my expensive internet access. I now have dial-up. Yes, DIALUP. Maddeningly slow, especially on sites with a lot of graphics. But verrry cheap.
LOVLYLOVEKGS
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Hi im Erica i have 2 boys and 2ss and engaged to be married next month. im sahm for the first time so saving and budgetting is new to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbratz
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:41 AM

hi all,  I am a single mother of two, I work full time and go to school almost full time as well.  I want to know all there is to being frugal, my money has to strech very far.

lane-mom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Hello! My name is Dena and I'm a homemaker with six children and a great husband.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)