Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
darbyakeep45
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Hi!  I'm Darby and mother to 1 little boy named Brady who will be 3 in October:)

Ihave3Princes
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Hi! I'm Fran , SAHM to 3 sons ages 18, 11 and 8. We are a homeschooling family as well. I have been married to a great guy for 12 yrs. and he recently asked me to marry him again:) I love to shop thrifty and save on everything we buy. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the great frugal ideas and meeting other moms in this group!

KatieEq
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:15 AM

I'm Katie ... have a 10-year-old stepson that we see every other weekend.  No kids of our own just yet.  Been married 1.5 years, so we're waiting!  Trying to be "frugal" but finding it very difficult!!

heidimoose134
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Hello. My name is Heidi. I have been wanting to be "frugal" for a long time but it always seems like I manage to fail. Considering my parents were typical spenders, I didn't have much guidance when I started learning how to handle money. While I can't call myself frugal right at the moment, I am hoping to learn new tricks and tips on how to spend less and squeeze a penny. My budget is fairly tight, and even though I write it down and allow room for some extra at the end of the paycycle (because, unfortunately, I have to live paycheck to paycheck), somehow it disappears.. So I'm hoping I will learn a thing or two here.

I hope I am welcome. :) lol

smhsgirl2005
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hello,
I am a mother of two; 3 years old boy, and 14 month old girl.  I am always looking for a good deal on anything!  I don't like to purchase anything unless I have a coupon for it.  I look forward to learning new things in this group.  Thank you!

MsCarter87
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Hello! My name is Briana mother of 1 and I'm definitely a frugalista!

queenb1982
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:06 PM

hi my name is brandy i am a sahm and mother of 2 girls ages 7 and 3

Jbabiesmomma
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Hi. I just joined because it looks fun and I'm frugal. I recently found this site while lookingbfor support groups. I lost my twins at 8.5 weeks on the 16th of this month.
powow65
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM

hello, my name is kimberly. im a mom of one & im on SSI. money is tight & i need help. here i am! hello to every one & im happy to be in this group!

smurray001
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Hi, I am new to CafeMom and found this group :)  I'm currently unemployed so am hoping to find some tips on how to live more frugal.  I'm also looking to make new friends and looking forward to getting to know you.

Hugs!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN