Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (51-60):
MrsRoss05
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Im Jennifer and I'm 24. I have 2 kids and Ive been married to my husband Todd for 6 years.
angelt8
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Hi my name is Angela. I am a mom of 6 with # 7 on the way. I love: garage sales, thrift stores, free stuff, and cooking easy cheap healthy meals.

Mummy2008
by Kirsty on Aug. 30, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Hi im Kirsty, married to Ryan and we have a 2 (wow almost 3) year old son Nash. Im excited to join this group!

klee1002
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Hi! My name is Kristie and I am a single mom. My daughter Kaylee is 12 yrs old and just started junior high.
Kristie
SuperMommy408
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Hi i'm Tamara i have been married to my hubby Kenneth for 14 years and we have 5 girls and i am a sahm that loves to save money :)
CouponMommy916
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Hi I'm Audrey... SAHM of 3 boys ages 8, 5 and 11 months... I am new to cafemom and still trying to get into this whole group thing... I am trying to make my house run more efficiently since my past is pretty hectic. I have a habit of trying to learn 200 things at once rather then focus on 1 thing at a time. I hope to learn a lot from this group and others I have joined and welcome any tips from all of you.

mamapida9
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Hi!  I'm LaQuita.  I live in Alma, AR with my husband of 21 years, our 18 year old son who just started his first year of college and our 13 year old son who is playing his first year of football.  I try to be frugal, but with the economy the way it is, I need to be more frugal and could use all of the help and advise I can get!

Meandmyson1998
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Hi my name is valerie. Im new to this cafemom stuff but like it so far. Thanks for accepting me into the group. Chat later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasKaty
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Hey ladies! I'm Kate, mom to Johnny (May '09) and Jackson (May '11), and I'm a frugalista! :) Looking forward to hearing your great money-saving tips!! :)

Jayseeka
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Hello i am Jessica! I have my S/o's 2yr old daughter on the weekends and we are currently ttc. I always always always look for a bargain and would love to be one of those extreme couponers! I am here to get the tricks of the trade! :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)