• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

August 17th

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:17 AM
  • 17 Replies
Good morning and Happy hump day!

How are you ladies doing this morning?

What are your plans for today?

It's 5am over here and I've been up a few hours as my leg has been bothering me the last couple of nights so since I couldn't sleep I called my hubby and chatted with him. I then finished my few dishes from dinner I'm debating on whether i should mop the bathroom or try to get some rest in before work.

Have a good one ya'll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:19 AM
I'm exhausted, got back last night around midnight, and the house was a wreck. So today is catch up and register my son in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Oh I hate when that happens. When does school start for your son?

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I'm exhausted, got back last night around midnight, and the house was a wreck. So today is catch up and register my son in school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:39 AM

I picked close to a half bushel of green beans yesterday and snipped them last night, so I'll be canning them today, along with the usual house chores.

chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM
All this talk of green beans has made me want some. I will have to tell dh to pick some up.
I miss pickling them with my grandma.

Quoting michiganmom116:

I picked close to a half bushel of green beans yesterday and snipped them last night, so I'll be canning them today, along with the usual house chores.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM
It starts Monday, I go to get him on Saturday from a very mad ex. Court didn't go well for him Monday. He decided to play head games with the judge, not show up debate on the phone what the employer reported as income. Then tell the judge he was quitting his job. That was just a little of the past few days.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Oh ok. He couldn't possibly have thought that would have worked in his favor could he?

Quoting DawnPratt23:

It starts Monday, I go to get him on Saturday from a very mad ex. Court didn't go well for him Monday. He decided to play head games with the judge, not show up debate on the phone what the employer reported as income. Then tell the judge he was quitting his job. That was just a little of the past few days.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:22 AM
I think he really believes anything he says or does will get him out of it. First he didn't receive info, then turned into oh I received something stating a different time, judge pointed out that I sS able to show up and I live 10 hours away verses his 2 hours.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Oh ok. He couldn't possibly have thought that would have worked in his favor could he?

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrandmaSherry
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Christian...sorry to hear your leg is giving you trouble.  I am also have aches and pains today.  I have been helping my daughter move into her new place and this morning, I can hardly move!  LOL  Definitely not as young as I used to be.

I don't think I'll be lifting as much today...unless I get really warmed up.  Will probably try to volunteer at the church for a while today.

Enjoy the day the Lord has made!

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Christian, I'm sorry about your leg. Hope you get to rest today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Good for you.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I think he really believes anything he says or does will get him out of it. First he didn't receive info, then turned into oh I received something stating a different time, judge pointed out that I sS able to show up and I live 10 hours away verses his 2 hours.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)