Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you go to the grocery store?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM
  • 11 Replies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tikismom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM

We do serious grocery shopping about twice a month.We pick up a few things in between.

Kaci
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 10:03 AM

I do the same thing because it seems that I will spend more money if I try to shop weekly instead of getting more every other week. :)

Quoting Tikismom:

We do serious grocery shopping about twice a month.We pick up a few things in between.

nomadbrat83
by Member on Aug. 22, 2011 at 10:36 AM
A lot lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Aug. 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Quoting nomadbrat83:

A lot lol

kmencl3210
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 10:52 AM

i used to go every other week (unless there were really good sales id make an extra trip) i made a mini stockpile, and im moving midoctober and ive got enough food to last until about a week before i move, unless i keep eating at my moms most sundays for dinner, but i wont do grocery shopping until after we move because she said i can bring home leftovers and raid her pantry room for food for the last few days. except milk, bread, formula, cheese, eggs and fresh fruit and veggies, but i have wic right now so i still wont spend much

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Quoting Tikismom:

specialwingz
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 12:36 PM

It really depends on the sales.  If there is a really good sale on meat, I will stock up so I don't have to go for a couple of weeks at a time.  But, if the prices aren't just spectacular, I will do the big shopping once per week with a touch up of milk and bread mid-week.

LiviaA
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 6:08 PM

weekly

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Weekly unless there is an awesome sale, then dh will do the wkly trip and ill stop in on my day off to pick up the sale items
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassymomntx1961
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I go wkly right now since Im trying to get meal planning down and know when the stores have thier best sale prices or wait.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)