Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first day of school..one nervous mama

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
Sooo, I went to pick up DS on his first day of kindergarten and it was starting to get chaotic with parents gathering at the door (understood being the first day).when the teachers brought the kids out, they had to weave around the parents.

DS was at the end of the line and lost his class. Good thing I was up close ( in the pick up line) to watch him because no one even knew he was missing till they saw me talking to him telling him to get with his class.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GrandmaSherry
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:21 PM

I remember those first nervous days of school! He will get the hang of things very soon...and I'm sure he will love it and make lots of friends.  And believe it or not, you will do great too! 

wave

LiviaA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM

My son is in 1st this year!

We all survived Kindergarten :)

I was more nervous about it than he was!  LOL!  It'll get better...

Allie01
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:10 PM

DD starts Kindergarten in a few weeks and I am so nervous! I hate that someone else is responsible for her. She is going to love it and cannot wait to go to school but I would homeschool if I had the option!!

sweetsurprise13
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:01 AM

ds starts prek-4 monday and my tummy is just eating me up. lol  I know he will be fine but lord help me.

mommyofDRAYDEN
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:00 AM
We survived pre-k but it was the whole fact of them NOT knowing that he was missing made me 10x nervous lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beth100
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 6:12 PM

That's unfortunate!  I know it must have given you a bad feeling.  But, the first day is always the most caotic.  I hope it improves as you go along.  Just don't be afraid to speak up!  Beth100

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/Beth100
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:23 PM

aww...well im glad you saw him...that day is still in the future for me and i am already worried!! mine starts pre K this fall.

sassymomntx1961
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Im nervous every yr because of dd's emtional and learning issues. and if her personality w/ clash w/ her teachers.Im more protective of her then I was of my other 2.She starts 4th this comin mon.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)