Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has Cafe Mom done for you?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I was reminded, yet again, tonight what a blessing Cafemom has been for me.  I have met severl friends  via this sight, and although I have never  seen you in person,you are the loveliest human beings.  I have also learned true compassion.  So, I'm wondering, what benefit or blessing has Cafemom brought to your life?  Beth100

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/Beth100
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Amanda52007
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:55 AM
I've met some awesome ppl from this site, 3 of which I've actually met IRL. One girl lives 3 hrs away and we both went to each others weddings. Lol

Ive also been taught issues that I never knew were so important. Mostly dealing with pregnancy and birth.

I learned how to coupon from my couponing group. Those girls were/are awesome in helping each other save money.

I've learned a few things about marriage and how to keep mine as awesome as it is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrandmaSherry
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:05 AM

I've also met some wonderful women here...and have found a connection with others who seem to enjoy and care about many of the same things I do!  I've found an endless source of information about things that will improve my life and the life of my family.

chichiwvu
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM
I've met a lot of wonderful women, and learned a ton! Its aleays nice to get reassurance youre not crazy about small things your children do. and we help each other when things get bad, as well as celebrating the good! Recently in one of my groups a member lost her father and the group raised $170 to get flowers and the rest was sent to her. It was very special. I've also received a lot of useful gifts and giftcards through contests and giveaways (like pampers). Which is always welcome and extremely helpful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:44 AM

I've met a lot of amazing women who've taught me so much!  They've helped me learn that with compassion and support we can help each other through most anything.  I've met so many women through my various groups of interest that share my different passions.  I just don't have that type of connection with people on a local basis.

chrissysnow22
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I 've met some of the most lovely ladies.shake hand

In this group i've also learned some great ways to save money in our home.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I have to say I agree with everything that was said before me, plus I have met other moms in my situations, like ones who have lost their mom- where I received and shared support, also with weight loss. And I have gotten some new recipes and food ideas, money saving ideas, alternative uses for items ideas, soo many awesome ladies and advice and ideas!! <3 <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)