Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Cleaning?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

Do you do one?  I think it is more important than a Spring cleaning....you know how muck gets tracked into your house during the summer months!  Are you up for it?  Beth100

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/Beth100
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I keep up with the cleaning (thanks to Flylady) and there's no need to do a fall cleaning.  Plus, I don't have the time.

hailnbray
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM

i do a over all cleaning every season

kristinlimon
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:12 PM

We are "fall cleaning" I guess you could say except we are getting ready to move so we call it a PCS clean. The military likes to move us in the winter so we prepare in the fall. :)

specialwingz
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I really don't do "seasonal" cleaning.  I just do regular upkeep.  The closest to Fall cleaning I ever did was when I lived in MN.  My house had gutters and I had a birch and 2 huge maples in my front yard.  So, gutter cleaning was a MUST.

However, here in Texas, my house doesn't have gutters.  So, no more climbing up on the roof!  YEA!  The closest to Fall cleaning for me is mowing the fallen leaves into the bagger and pouring them into my garden.

michiganmom2011
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I do have fall cleaning. Every new season that comes along I clean heavily........especially after summer:-) Spring cleaning is the best though! I can open my windows and let all the clean air in after the windows have been shut forever in the winter. :-)

GrandmaSherry
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I have been doing lots of cleaning out at my house.  Next thing on the list?  My closet!  Now, that's gonna be scary....just in time for Halloween!

sammygrl77
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM
I keep up on cleaning on a regular basis. The only seasonal thing I have to do is switch out the clothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra1023
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM

I always do a fall cleaning, but I do it around the beginning of November to get the house ready for the Holidays.

bayoumama1981
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I am really doing some deep down cleaning this fall.We are having our home elevated, so went be living in it sor at least 3 months.We will be spending the holi days this year in our camper...

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I am waiting for the weather to cool down, lol, doesn't seem like it's gonna happen soon!  But when/if it does, I want  need to clean out my garage!  Talk about scary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)