Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone use a professional printing site for self taken pics?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have some friends that use the site mpix.com to print pics taken from their camera and they end up looking like pics taken from a professional photography studio.  The pics are really cheap and I can get exactly what I need instead of a huge package with a million extras.

Have you ever used mpix.com or another similar site? 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM

never heard of it... but sounds decent! I may have to play my holiday pictures better and order from there instead of going to the local drug store last minute! LOL

specialwingz
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I, personally, don't use them because I have my own really nice photo printer.  I did use Snafish once while I was shopping for my printer.  They have really great prices and the pics came out really nice.

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I have been a customer of snapfish since 2002. They are good, I do try others such as Shutterfly but keep coming back to snapfish.

aaf237
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

check out this website, mpix.com

The pics just look fancier than the regular wallets, 5'7', ects.  They have rounded corners and look professional. 

specialwingz
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Oh, I might add also...

About Snapfish...my DD uses them every year to make family calendars for Christmas gifts.  They ALWAYS turn out AWESOME!!!

Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:54 PM
I use shutterfly. I usually end up taking photos for friends during family outtings and make them photo books and stuff like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Missyify
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I use walmart.  They come out looking pretty decent, to me.  I'll have to check out mpix.com.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)