Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Coups for Troops PIOG

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
What is the address for Coups for Troops ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lexipooh78
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:46 PM

I would like to know more about this too. I have a bunch I would like to try and send.

dmcsinger
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM

I haven't heard of Coups for troops (catchy name, though).  I go through Overseas Coupon Program - ocpnet.org.   It is a great program.  

pftwin23
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Well tell about yours too ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pftwin23
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Coups For Troops PO Box 147 Winnabow NC 28479

Someone in another group just gave to me, so passing it on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moreorlesley
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Another option is CouponsToTroops (www.facebook.com/CouponsToTroops).   CouponsToTroops can put you in touch with a military family so you can mail your coupons directly overseas.      You get that one-on-one contact with the family that you're sending to, so you know when your coupons have arrived - and your coupons get right into the hands of a military family who will either use the coupons themselves or share their extras with other families on base.    Postage costs are no different than mailing to a place here in the US than mailing to a US military base, and you can even use the Priority Flat Rate mailers which help keep the postage costs manageable (and consistent)     Sending priority mail overseas normally takes as little as a week!!!

To adopt a family, just send an email to admin@couponstotroops.com to request a match up.  For the past 2 months, our receiving families have been talking us up on base, so we are getting new signups every single day and can always use more senders so we can help them all to receive.  If you have a preference for a particular branch  or even a base or country, let us know and we can more than likely accomodate your request!!!

Oh, and I should also mention that sorting coupons is NOT required and if you're pinched for time, cutting them isn't even required!!!  We've had lots of our receiving families say that they ENJOY sorting and clipping, it reminds them of couponing back home!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)