Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Memories

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM
  • 2 Replies

Do you have a favorite?  Tell us about it......maybe a present that you really wanted, or an event that happened in your family, etc.  Please share your favorite Christmas memory.  Beth100

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:16 AM

I don't have a single memory, but I do have MANY favorites!  I remember baking cookies with my mom, going Christmas caroling, making paper chains and ornaments to decorate the tree (I still have some of them!)  I remember traipsing through the woods, not a tree lot, to find our Christmas tree.  We always used to head to the family lodge in Canada on Boxing Day for Christmas with the extended family, and we kids would spend HOURS sliding down the hill or skating on the lake by the lodge while the adults went ice fishing.

mommystiebler
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM
My Christmas memory was when I was really little like 8 or 9 maybe. My grandmother had a stroke about 9 or so Christmas Eve so my parents had to go to the hospital with her. It was very early the next morning when they got home about 5 to find my little sister asleep on the couch. When they walked in, she said "santa came!" While my parents were at the hospital, my parents had called my older brothers and told them what was going on and they wrapped all of our gifts and put together 3 bikes so that us 3 younger girls would have Santa Christmas morning! It was awesome!

I'm also looking forward to this Christmas since DH was deployes last Christmas and DS was with his dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)