Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Hump Day

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
Good morning ladies!
We have made it to the middle of the week. How are you?
What do you have planned for the day?

Tomorrow is my dh birthday. I am trying to figure out what we are going to do. I'd like to make a cake for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
freshmom88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM
I'm good. I started a "diet" this week and started exercising. So far so good.

Today I have to go pick up my contacts, some printer paper (for coupons), and Folgers coffee then later this evening I have a Moms church group meeting.

Have a great day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nightowlshan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Today I need to clean house, cook/freeze the veggies I got yesterday at the farmers market, and just cuddle my teething little monkey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I am on the way out the door to my orthodontist appointment.  Then, off to get the boys to class.  I have no real idea beyond that other than come home and fix dinner.  LOL.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Today is my oldest son's 25th birthday!   I'm planning a steak dinner with lemon meringue cake for dessert to celebrate.

Otherwise it's the typical schooling, cleaning, and cooking.

I got on the scale this morning and I've lost 4 lbs. in the last 2 weeks!  Yay!

chrissysnow22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Good for you!!!

Quoting freshmom88:

I'm good. I started a "diet" this week and started exercising. So far so good.

Today I have to go pick up my contacts, some printer paper (for coupons), and Folgers coffee then later this evening I have a Moms church group meeting.

Have a great day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommystiebler
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:38 PM
DH left for our nect duty station this morning and I already miss him. He has been on leave for the past few weeks until his report date. I'm joining him a few days after Christmas, but until then, its single momhood again!
On an up note, the twins got to play outside this morning while I cleaned up about 100+ flower pots on the deck (no exaggerating! We are renting my parents old house and they are nowhere close to moved out. My mom is a shopping addict I swear!) It looks so much better out there! I got lunch early and the twins down for a nap and 30 minutes with Jillian Michaels. Gotta get my oldest from school in a few and then santa fe chicken for dinner I think. I can make it through the next month and a half! I made it 11 months, what's another?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!

My dh will be 22 tomorrow. I should do steak for dinner he'd love that.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Today is my oldest son's 25th birthday!   I'm planning a steak dinner with lemon meringue cake for dessert to celebrate.

Otherwise it's the typical schooling, cleaning, and cooking.

I got on the scale this morning and I've lost 4 lbs. in the last 2 weeks!  Yay!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beth100
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Somehow I missed your hump day post, yesterday.  Anyway, I hope your dh had a wonderful birthday......I am sure he did if you had anything to do with it!  Beth100

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)