Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of Vacuum?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:41 PM
  • 33 Replies

What kind do you currently have, and are you happy with it?  Do you own other vacuums, like shop vacs, etc.  And have you ever had a hand held small vac that is any good?  Beth100

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM

We have a Rainbow.  I'm very happy with it, although when it dies I want a Dyson.  We do own a Shopvac.  I've had handheld vacs and they aren't good for much IMO.

PEEK05
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I hate our vacuum. I can't remember what kind I have.

Cschmura
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM
I just got a bissell and I like it so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have th DYson Ball for Pets and I love it!! We've had it for almost 5 yrs now and it still works great. I would buy another one in a heartbeat!

kristinlimon
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I have a Dyson. I love it. Its the less fancy model but it works wonders. I will NEVER ever have a cheap vacuum again. This thing is worth its weight in gold. I was going through bissels, hoovers ect like nothings since I may or may not have a vacuuming obsession, every 6-12 months! I've had ol' Yella now for nearly 2.5 years and she runs like a champ!
We have a smaller shop vac we use for the cars. Which reminds me I need to go vacuum my van. lol 

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I have a Bissel.  It picks up a lot of dirt but some parts are starting to break on it, it doesn't stay locked into place to stand up anymore for one thing.  But it still fulfills its purpose.  Next I want the Shark vacuum that you can take apart. It looks so cool, lol.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM

dirt devil..its works well

RTXmommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM

We have a Rainbow and it's great but it's a giant pain in the ass because it has like 802983209 attachments.

we also have a Dirt Devil hand-held vacuum for the couch. it's pretty cool but not very powerful. and the bag is kinda small so it doesn't hold much. I want the Dyson one that is cordless. *daydreams*

mommystiebler
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
I don't remember what we have, but my mom has an oreck and it is fabulous! I want one soooo bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barb10
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM

We just got a Hoover Windtunnel T Series and I love it,it was only about 130 I think @ Walmart and it also came with a mini looking sweeper to go on the attachment for steps,it picks up everything and I love bagless!!I had a Bissell bagless prior and it died after a few months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)