Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Welcome to the Marketplace!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:07 PM
  • 121 Replies
16 moms liked this

Welcome to the Marketplace!

Find a bargain or sell your stuff here!

This forum was created to be a "Mom to Mom" classified section where Moms can buy from and sell to each other.

Please feel free to post advertisements and shop for items in this forum!

Enjoy!!

credit cardSteph

Disclaimer:
Please be careful when sharing your address or making purchases.  CafeMom is not responsible for  transactions that take place here.  Buy and sell at your own risk.

by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beth100
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

What a great idea!  Thanks for making it happen.  I'm sure this will be a huge help to so many!  Beth100

Just2CUsmile23
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 5:43 PM

hello, can anybody post there stuff here :)

sassymomntx1961
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 10:28 PM
4 moms liked this

This is a great idea.TY I really need to find a way to make some extra money from home.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Nyesha371
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Steph, I want to make sure to advertise in the places where I am allowed to advertise. This is great.

extremelibrary
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Awesome!

amanda2404
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Hi 

Anyone interested in a home based business : Passionateabout coffee.biz and also on facebook page passionateaboutcoffee

this is healthy coffee rhat can make you wealthy.....

Jmomma532
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Online Counseling by Email: Need to talk but don't have time to make appointments and fit one more thing into your schedule?  Would you like to consult with a Licensed Professional Counselor but 11pm and 1am are your "free" times?  Counseling by email is convenient and can be a valuable source of support, information, and assistance.  Please visit my website OceansandChoices.weebly.com; drop me a line and let me know you stopped by!  

nmaxwell816
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Interesting...

Gaurapriya
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for this section

KymberleeAnn
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 2:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone,

Thank you, for creating this group. I'm still trying to learn my way around, so if I do something wrong please point it out. I am selling my Children's book. Here's my Family Fun Website.  With links to my eStore. Here's a picture.  Please take a look around on my site, and contact me to let me know you dropped in.

www.KimBIdiasBooks.com now here's the front cover of the book, there's a description of the book on my site. I hope to hear from you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)