Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

My daughter really wants Monster High dolls for Christmas. They are on sale at Kmart, but I waited too long and now they are not available to ship. We will be out that way later today, but will have my 9 year old with us, so it will be hard to sneak and look for one in the store.

So I am looking online for a good price, but now I am not sure if I should by them, or wait for another sale. I haven't seen much in the black Friday ads, but to be honest I don't shop black Friday, so I haven't looked. And I know cyber Monday is coming soon, its not like I am in a hurry.

So anyway if you are looking for an item and you found a good price, would you buy now or wait until a sale, or cyber Monday? I just don't know!!! Also where do you shop for toys online?

And I am kicking myself for not buying them yesterday like I was going too!!!

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
specialwingz
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Have you tried Amazon.com?  I've gone there when I had issues like this with Webkinz.  Plus, I think they are having some shipping specials as well.

danni1982
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Walmart has a good price in their toy catalog and ships pretty fast if you dont choose ship to store. I did that last time I needed a gift 2 weeks turned into 2 months lol

Beth100
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Sorry, but I always look for the right price.  But here is another idea.  Usually you can google the item.  See if you can get it online, but be sure to factor in the shipping.  Oftentimes if you go right to the source, you can find a good price.  If not, save the site and check on it from time to time.  Beth100

KenzieQsMommy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I buy it. You don't know how popular that toy will be and you may end up paying full price for it. But if you buy it from Walmart they will price match it through Christmas. Find it cheaper elsewhere and bring in your receipt and a copy of the ad and they'll put the difference on a gift card for you.

nmaxwell816
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I thought I saw someone had it on sale on black friday...maybe Target?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)