Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Ind. Avon Sales Rep. located in shepherdsville,ky

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 12:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello I am an Ind. Avon sales Rep. I am Looking forward to meet and servicing new clients.I offer free samples,Open house parties,fundraising,as well as a webstore to go to when it is not possible to meet with me in person. I am having an open house Located in shepherdsville ky on december 10th.If you are interested please feel free to contact me and rsvp. as limited space is available.If you can not make this one don't worry.I have house parties and get togethers often,so hopefully I can get the oppertunity to serve you at your convience.

Wishing you the very best,

Alicia Sunnielynn

by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sunnielynn
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Did you know that Avon also has a baby line and an outlet brochure to look at with lots of great values!

sunnielynn
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Reminder to those thinking of comeing to the open house on December 10th at 4 pm.

There will be games and door prizes and light refreshments served.We have an onsite sitter available to watch our precious cargo.And yes Ladies our signicant others are welcome to join us for this event. Feel free to bring a friend.However you must rsvp to join us for the afternoon As space is limited.502-356-3766

No purchase necessary.

Thank you  and if you can not make this open house we plan on having many more to come.

ALicia Sunnitlynn Howell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)