Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm *Not* Going to Give on Coupons!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I thought about it and read everyone's responses to my previous post (thank you all so much for your input!) and I'm going to have to just get more creative. Find other resources for my coupons, even if that means driving a little out of the city to a less coupon friendly area (I'm hoping the recycle places in the 'nicer' suburbs would be happy to hand over inserts more since *hopefully* they aren't asked for them as often....that's my plan).

This week alone we tapped into the stockpile for toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, body wash (for SO- turns out he doesn't like what I stocked up on. Going to donate it and start over on it. Free is free!), razors and shaving gel. All items that I got for free or next to nothing. Or even made money off of to go towards more things we need.

So I can't give it up!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chrissysnow22
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM
That's great! Don't give up. I know you can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:03 PM
That's fantastic :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavensdaughter
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Yay!  I wish I could get inserts from the recycling center here but they won't do it  :(  I would love to find a free way to get more coupons!

KenzieQsMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:36 PM

They may or may not do it here. I have to call and find out...wish me luck!! Even if they don't though, I still will have to find another way. My SO doesn't even want me to quit.

heavensdaughter
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Good luck wishes from em for sure!  I can't wait to hear what you come up with!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)