• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a KitchenAid MIxer SALE!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 11 Replies

I want to purchase a KitchenAid mixer but am not sure which one to buy.  I don't do a ton of baking bu made a home made cake the other day and decided I want to start making my own baked goods.  Which mixer do you think I should purchase and I where do I look to get a great deal on a colored mixer???  Any recommendations would be appreciated!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
import1a92
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Start going from store to store and look at their regular prices. Target usually has a good sale on them around March to May and a $20-$50 gift card when you purchase it. Varies on size.

I've had my Kitchen Aid 6qt for 13 years almost. I rarely use it, but got it for $100 when Bed Bath & Beyond had them on clearance and I used my 20% off coupon as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Ask people if they have one they don't use. My mom and I trade kitchen appliances all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I got mine on Amazon for 160.00 with shipping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheerio1
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Omg I want one of these too!!! My honey bought his mom one for Christmas and I was so jealous lol especially today when I made cinnamon rolls by hand. Hes a big spender tho and I'm not so I was totLly floored that he spent almost three hundred on it. Can't wait till I get one tho, good luck on finding one!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I didn't get a kitchen aide I just can't spend that kind of money!  but I did find a mixer on buy.com it says dr. tech on it.  575 watt, for $81.00.  I couldn't pass it up.  and with the holidays I used it alot! and it worked fabulous!!!!

mom2aspclboy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM

You could try the Kitchenaid outlet store to see if they have a model you like on clearance for a good price.  They also have special deals that they offer on non-clearance merchandise, so it's worth a look to check back often. I bought my KitchenAid hand mixer off ebay through the KitchenAid outlet store & got a fantastic deal on it & it's the same color as my standmixer (majestic yellow).

chichiwvu
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I think they are all the same just different colors. I was very lucky I got it for my wedding (my dad's bosses went in on it together). I use it pretty often!
Try department stores too. Sometimes they go on sale. I'd just decide on a price you are willing to spend and see if you can find it. Maybe try Craigslist too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I think kohls would be a good place cause you can use all their % off coupons as well as get kohls cash if they are running a promotion. Not sure if they are doing the $10 kc for ever $50 spent. Also look and see if kitchen aid has any rebates available. If you buy at kohls, but find a mixer cheaper somewhere else they will price match if you bring in the printed ad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KLG0709
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Thanks for your responses ladies!  I am looking for an artison apple green one and found it at everythingkitchens.com for $259.99 plus a $30 rebate, free shiping and no tax.  For some reason I really want a green one and am willing to pay a bit more for it!  I am hoping my hubby will buy it for me for valentines day!!

virgochild79
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I have a KitchenAid Artisan mixer and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! I recommend that one! Dh goes on this site called Quibids where you bid for items and got mine for $170 originally around $350 or something crazy like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)