Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dollar Store Party Stuff

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
I got most of dd's party stuff from the dollar tree. So I'm wondering how worth it it is to hang onto the serving platters and such from there. Do you keep that kinda stuff?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
OBImomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Nope. I made tiered serving dishes for dds princess party. Got every dish for .50ยข each from goodwill. After the party i donated them back to goodwill. But they were 3 tiered platters when i gave them back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazzeetwins
by Deb on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Depends. Sometimes I keep it if it's still in usable condition. Why not? I have some things that I bought specifically for one event and have used it several times.

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I got some blue serving trays from dollar tree last year for my sons birthday. I kept them. They're pretty sturdy and ive used them since and will probably use them again on his birthday. Those are thee kinds of things i keep but wont be heartbroken when they break lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I like to get these clear plastic trays for cookies or other things I bring to parties, if I have any left over I save them for the next time so I don't have to buy more but I can leave them places and not worry about it.

mamabearlehman
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM
This

Quoting tazzeetwins:

Depends. Sometimes I keep it if it's still in usable condition. Why not? I have some things that I bought specifically for one event and have used it several times.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM

i usually save some stuff like that so I don't have to worry about it later and if they break or I need to leave them I don't worry about it. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 18, 2012 at 5:56 PM

depends on the item

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)