• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE SAMPLE of new (patent pending) diaper rash treatment product for select moms...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Want a free sample of a great new aloe-based product that is mom-designed, mom-tested, and team-mom-approved? I wish we could give samples out to everyone (and some of you will be selected by CafeMom to get samples in the near future anyway!)

But for right now, we need to round out our marketing sample. The group that is underrepresented that we need more of fits these criteria: This survey is only for moms who...

1. Are female (okay, this one is generally easy for us!)  :-)
  2. Are Homemakers or "Not employed" outside the home
  3. Are in households that make $60,000 per year or more and are willing to disclose that for the purposes of a marketing study for the price point for the new product. 

The web site for the survey is: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22EP7WS5DKJ

If you make it past the first page, it's because you met the prior three criteria! Congratulations! Finish the survey, and on the last page, put in your email address and WRITE THAT YOU WERE INVITED TO GET A FREE SAMPLE OF THE PRODUCT WHEN IT IS RELEASED IN MARCH BECAUSE YOU'RE A CAFEMOM MOM! Voila! We will contact you via email to send you a sample for free when they are ready in March!

The survey takes about 5-10 minutes and is for a legitimate start-up company with a legitimate new (patent pending) approach for treating diaper rash. So, ladies, take a few minutes. What do you have to lose?

OH, and your contact information is separated from the rest of your responses, so we will never know who gave what responses. 

Best wishes to all of you! 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

well I guess I dont fit since I work outside the home but it sure as hell isnt like he is a homemaker.

vivaciouswoman
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Quoting MixedCooke:

well I guess I dont fit since I work outside the home but it sure as hell isnt like he is a homemaker.

ROFL! You're RIGHT!! These distinctions are so unfair!! But because we're doing a scientific marketing survey, we have to play by the rules that the business world sets out. And, unfortunately, we already got our quota of amazing moms who work outside the home, so I hope your opinion will be well represented in the prior iterations of the survey! Send me your email address if you want me to send you a sample anyway! I love your spunk! You're my kind of mom! :-)

nmaxwell816
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I don't fit the criteria

vivaciouswoman
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Quoting nmaxwell816:

I don't fit the criteria

Dang. Thanks for trying!! Friending you...

MorganTho
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Wow Def don't make more than 60k
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vivaciouswoman
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Quoting MorganTho:

Wow Def don't make more than 60k

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm having to work so hard to get this last bit of demographic info for the marketing research. It's a hard-to-get survey responder type. :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)