Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SpiceStor- worth every penny! before/after pics

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I feel like an infomercial spokesperson right now lol. But seriously, I'm so happy with this product, I had to tell you guys!!
This is the before picture of my spice cabinet. Pretty bad huh? I was desperate lol. I found the spicestor for $15 and it arrived today. Took me literally 30secs to put it together and viola!! After pic in replies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

A little blurry but with the spicestor I was able to fit even more in the cupboard than before so everything is in one place and I can see it all! The actual spicestor is on the left. I may buy another!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FabDarling
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM

that's pretty cool looking.   do the round bottles just snap into it?

KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Yup! And you place a row of them wherever you want on the plastic plate. It came with 6 rows but I have taller bottles and could only fit two on each side.

Quoting FabDarling:

that's pretty cool looking.   do the round bottles just snap into it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

that is neat :-)

mom2aspclboy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I know how you feel. My cabinet looked very much like yours, so I bought a SpiceStack & I love it. With it, I can fit twice as many bottles in the same amount of shelf space. This is a pic I found on the internet, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like:

SpiceStack™ 27-Bottle Cabinet Organizer

katiebug840204
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I use a lazy Susan for my spices! I can fit so much on that thing. And all I have to do is turn it when I need another spice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FabDarling
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

I know how you feel. My cabinet looked very much like yours, so I bought a SpiceStack & I love it. With it, I can fit twice as many bottles in the same amount of shelf space. This is a pic I found on the internet, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like:

oooh - this is really cool too.

KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I saw that!! I thought if this didn't work out I;d send it back and get yours and pay the difference lol

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Quoting katiebug840204:

I use a lazy Susan for my spices! I can fit so much on that thing. And all I have to do is turn it when I need another spice!

Thats neat!!

evansmommy802
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Neat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)