• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The 90 Day Health and Weight loss Challenge :) At home Business or/and a way to get healthy!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 0 Replies

The 90 Day Challenge is a road map to better life, health and prosperity. Everyone has a different challenge. Lose weight, build lean muscle, have more energy, take time off your next 5k, 10k, marathon, sleep better, feel better....the list goes on and on. Not to mention you could build a home based business that will allow you to earn an income for what you do already, share success.

You are invited to learn about the number one Health and Weight Loss Company in North America. Last month alone 105,000 customers joined. We are changing our health, our wealth and our life one delicious shake at a time!

The Shake mix that tastes like cake mix provides complete nutrition. It is Gluten free, Lactose free, low sodium, diabetic friendly, kid friendly, low sugar and tastes amazing! Over three hundred recipes and thousands of people ready to help you take on your 90 Day Challenge!

Check out my website www.melandmatt.myvi.net , ask three friends to join you in the best 90 days of your life(and your products will be free), and start your next journey healthier, stronger, and more energized!!

You can host a shake party ( I will come with Shakes and information) or you can email me and I will send you some samples :)  I have been on the challenge for 60 days and I have lost 8 inches all over and about 9-10 lbs. Not to mention that I sleep better and have a ton of energy!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)