Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

how often do you use coupons?

Posted by   + Show Post

every chance i get...for groceriesshopping                        and household items...

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
shadenn766
ok, I cant get into any group...whats going on with this site?????, anybody else having trouble?
Yesterday at 11:37 AM
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

thats one of the reasons i have the sunday paper delivered...for the coupon section...

shadenn766
ok, I cant get into any group...whats going on with this site?????, anybody else having trouble?
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM

thats how i am..do you ever use online coupons?...i dont i'd rather clip them from the paper :)

Quoting amandaellis1:

I don't go grocery shopping without my big stack of coupons lol

amandaellis1
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM
I don't have a printer so I just clip the coupons

Quoting shadenn766:

thats how i am..do you ever use online coupons?...i dont i'd rather clip them from the paper :)

Quoting amandaellis1:

I don't go grocery shopping without my big stack of coupons lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lillucky8:

Every chance i get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Every chance I get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pettit
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont leave my home without my coupons. I have saved so much money since I started couponing in September 2011. I get a lot of freebies using them. I save at the least $150.00 everytime I shop at Target. My daughter asked me what we do before I started couponing. I told her we didn't get to buy much, only what we had to have. Also my big thing is "No matter if I have one buggy or three buggies full. I try to never pay over $50.00. I love it...

shadenn766
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

i now have an old baby wipes container that i keep my coupons in...

Bekahsue5
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Rarely.  I prefer to stick with whole foods (for which I can hardly ever find coupons) and store brands (no stores around us regularly double coupons so it's never cost effective to buy name brand.)

I do shop Dollar General a lot, and they regularly offer $5 off $25 purchase...and I use those.

We don't have any stores that double coupons here at all, and I get name brand cereal for less than generic.  I pay between 0 and $1.50 a box - normal size boxes.  It almost always is better than store brand.  I price match  ads at Walmart and combine with coupons. 

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Quoting Bekahsue5:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Rarely.  I prefer to stick with whole foods (for which I can hardly ever find coupons) and store brands (no stores around us regularly double coupons so it's never cost effective to buy name brand.)

I do shop Dollar General a lot, and they regularly offer $5 off $25 purchase...and I use those.

We don't have any stores that double coupons here at all, and I get name brand cereal for less than generic.  I pay between 0 and $1.50 a box - normal size boxes.  It almost always is better than store brand.  I price match  ads at Walmart and combine with coupons. 

We don't buy cereal (it's not a whole food) and we don't shop at Walmart because it's quite a drive for us.

I've always been interested to see just how much money one can save by price matching.

shadenn766
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:30 PM

thats usually where i use my coupons is at the stores that double the value...

Quoting Bekahsue5:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)