Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

For any one with a weight problem I have found a cheap way to lose weight and feel good, I'm on the way to losing nearly two stone now

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hi there I really wanted to pay this one forward for anyone with a weight issue, it really changed my life 

Hello here is a great way of losing weight healthily and feeling good about yourself at the same time

It all started when my little boy, Greg told me that at school he told his teacher that I was the "Large Mummy" if she was ever looking for me. 

Now while this upset me , I decided that I needed to take action. Being a busy mum, I did not have time to pound the pavements, join the gym and normally eat on the run. 

I told me friend Lisa who recommended that I try a feel good weight loss cd, that had helped her to lose weight. I had thoughts of having to run with my husbands Ipod on whilst listing to an annoying voice telling me how wonderful I was. But nothing could be further from the truth. 

All I had to do, was find a few minutes each day to sit and listen to the CD, its a relaxtion type thing and I have to tell you the effects were incredible. Suddenly I was changing what I was eating, no longer wanting my usual cake snack bars, eating less (yes really) and even found the time to start a few power walks. 

Well that was about 8 weeks ago and I tell you the weight has just fallen off me. I went to a coffee morning last week a friend of mine walked past and did not even recognise me. 

I think the real secret was that it made me feel good about myself. I wanted to help me lose the weight. I started to see all the benefits of becoming slimmer and I really started to enjoy focusing on all the positives and just how east, even with a busy life I could lose weight 

I kept listening to the CD and kept losing weight, totally amazing. 

So take the advice of a now much calmer, slimmer and healtheir mum, this CD really works. I have recommended it to loads of Mums. Its called 360 weight loss.

Below is the website where you can get hold of it.

http://jasonedwardshypnotherapy.co.uk/9.html 

Give it a try and would love to hear if any other Mums have had the same amout of success as my friend and I have. 

Now Greg can tell everyone that his is the slim Mummy 

Debbs

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN