Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Live Below the Line

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 2 Replies

As a BzzAgent, I have signed up for this free opportunity. BzzAgent has been so great about giving my family freebies throughout the last few years. This is a great cause.  

What is Live Below the Line ?

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Live Below the Line is a campaign that challenges individuals and communities to eat and drink on just $1.50 per day for 5 days. By exposing participants to a glimpse of some of the daily difficulties experienced by the 1.4 billion people who live in extreme poverty every day, for everything, the campaign provides a unique window into understanding the realities of life for so many.

Through the insights gained over the 5 days, Live Below the Line is assembling a movement of people passionate about eradicating extreme poverty. Through partnerships with various charities, the campaign raises both awareness and critical funds.

If you don't think you can live off $1.50 a day yourself, pass on the information and the Live Below the Line website to friends and family who you think will be up for it. Be sure to tell them to choose the BzzAgent network from the drop down menu on the Live Below the Line sign-up page so we know your Bzz is working!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
specialwingz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM

This is a good one.  Everyone should learn what it's like to live below the line.  I think they appreciate what they have more when they know what it's like.  

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I know I can feed us for $1.50 a day or less per person.  It makes you appreciate what you really have and you learn to discern what are needs and what are wants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)