Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Ways to make money

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:03 AM
  • 34 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm tring to find a job, But I need a place to work that is a good job so I was wondering what you do for a living?

Sincerely

Kaiyden's Mommy & Marks wife

http://www.wix.com/kayleeab/kaiydensmommy

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matreshka
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I SAHM, but am pondering when exactly I will return to work. tThe insurance company that is based here is a good place to work, a lot of people I know work there.  I would try to ask around where you live. 

For me, the important things that would make a good place to work is  - consistent full time or part time employment, depending on what you are looking for.

consistent hours.

benefits if full time

flexibility when dealing with children's snow days or when they get sick, flex time, vacation time etc.

tpluv
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Im a work from home mom. I actually own a homebased travel business and I love it because all my travel is hugely discounted and I make money even when I personally travel!

10mimutemommy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I am a beachbody fitness coach. I work from home helping other people reach their fitness goals.

Idk what area you are in but before I started coaching ft I worked at a Company Called HotSpot Energy. It was a fantastic place to work. I loved it I was a receptionist there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I work at the Home Depot as the garden department supervisor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
layawatling
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I wish!

Quoting tpluv:

Im a work from home mom. I actually own a homebased travel business and I love it because all my travel is hugely discounted and I make money even when I personally travel!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I am a medical assistant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tpluv
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM

what do you wish?

Quoting layawatling:

I wish!

Quoting tpluv:

MommyMadness09
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I own a garden shop but really it is so easy to make great money starting your own seeds and selling seedlings and larger plants right from your front yard. You would be surprised how many people will stop and how much money you can really make. It is a bit of an investment at first because you need to buy soil and seeds and my need to buy some indoor lighting or build a makeshift greenhouse (which is really simple and less than $50 to do). This is a great idea if you have kids too because they can help plant and water with you. I am also an at home transcriptionist on the side. I had to go to school for that but it was worth it and you can find schools very inexpensively and online. Good luck!!

layawatling
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM
That I had a job like that from home.

Quoting tpluv:

what do you wish?

Quoting layawatling:

I wish!

Quoting tpluv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dietsunkist
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Agree! That sounds awesome

Quoting layawatling:

That I had a job like that from home.

Quoting tpluv:

what do you wish?

Quoting layawatling:

I wish!

Quoting tpluv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)