Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Digital Scrapbooking.

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have been scrapbooking for years, and several times introduced to digital scrapbooking. Most times the software was time consuming and wouldn't look the way I wanted it. However, over time my scrapbooking supplies started to take over valuable space. Last Aug., My Memories contacted me to host a giveaway for their software, I was hooked. I love the ease of the software, the support that is available, the designs that you can get for free, and how easy it is to complete a book in a night. You can create blog backgrounds, headers, anything for your blog. You can create cards, printable bags and paper crafts. You can even add music and make DVD's for family. The nice thing about this is the tons of free kits you can get, right now they are even offering a free photobook, just pay shipping and handling-BK6FRE

The software can be downloaded for free, and in my clicky below when you use the code you will get $10 off your software and $10.00 towards your first kit purchase. The software is already packed full of kits included, and a couple of my favorite designers are Missy Bits, Sugar Moon, Cat Designz, and Magical Reality.

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
thanks

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM

you're welcome. I really have fallen in love with this software. So many freebies, and easy to use.

Quoting EmilyMarshall:

thanks

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Here are a few of my completed pages and timelines , and my completed card from this weeks freebie kit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN