Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

The Voice Semis 4/30

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
  • 17 Replies
Monday, April 30th 8/7c
"The Semifinals" (TV-PG)

With a trip to the finals on the line, the final two artists from each team must compete for your votes.

Are you gonna be watching?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM

The Voice

Team Adam

As the front man of seven-time Grammy award-nominated band Maroon 5, Adam Levine has left an indelible mark on popular music. The group's songs have gone gold and platinum in more than 35 countries, and they've sold more than 3 million concert tickets worldwide. Their latest No. 1 smash, "Moves Like Jagger," (featuring Adam's fellow coach Christina Aguilera) dominated multiple charts this past summer.

Tony Lucca

Katrina Parker

Jambo4
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:34 PM

nope.

I'm not a fan of any of these type of shows.

Enjoy it though!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:34 PM

The Voice

Team Blake

Since joining "The Voice" last year, country music superstar Blake Shelton has added two more songs, "Honey Bee" and "God Gave Me You," to his remarkable streak of No. 1 singles. He also found time to marry fellow chart-topper Miranda Lambert and tour extensively. He continues to blaze new trails, the latest being his adoption of Twitter. His timely and irreverent tweets showcase his unique connection with his ever-growing fanbase.

Erin Willett

Jermaine Paul

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:34 PM

The Voice

Team CeeLo

Singer-songwriter, rapper, producer, actor and professional lady-killer, CeeLo has spent his career pushing hip-hop and soul's creative envelope. Lately, he's been busier than ever. His worldwide mega-hit "Forget You" captured five Grammy award nominations; he appeared on both "Saturday Night Live" and "Oprah" (remixing her theme song), and he began hosting his own show on FUSE TV

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM
The Voice

Team Christina

One of the most accomplished performers of the last decade, Christina Aguilera has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide, achieved four No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and won five Grammy awards. This summer, she added her trademark sound to fellow coach Adam Levine's smash single, Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger." A vocal force since the age of nine, Christina is widely regarded as one of the best voices of our generation.

Chris Mann

Lindsey
Pavao

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:36 PM

thanks

Quoting Jambo4:

nope.

I'm not a fan of any of these type of shows.

Enjoy it though!

cole679
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I'm a regular watcher, have been since beginning, just because I like to watch the performances. But I do not vote, I think nbc has it rigged. I find it hard to believe America voted the opera singer from xtina team, tony lucca from Adams team , and j?. Paul from blakes team on. Either half ppl watching are tone deaf or are picking for other reasons than their voices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

ha ha ha i have to agree with you...NONE of the 3 you mentioned made it past my picks at all...they all suck for various reasons...but i dont vote either...i like to just watch the show

Quoting cole679:

I'm a regular watcher, have been since beginning, just because I like to watch the performances. But I do not vote, I think nbc has it rigged. I find it hard to believe America voted the opera singer from xtina team, tony lucca from Adams team , and j?. Paul from blakes team on. Either half ppl watching are tone deaf or are picking for other reasons than their voices.

chrissysnow22
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM
I'll be watching on maybe on demand later. I don't vote either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM

i'll prolly watch it live and dvr House...i wanna watch that too

Quoting chrissysnow22:

I'll be watching on maybe on demand later. I don't vote either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)