Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
Monday, April 30th 8/7c
"The Semifinals" (TV-PG)

With a trip to the finals on the line, the final two artists from each team must compete for your votes.

Are you gonna be watching?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Replies (11-17):
cole679
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Outta the guys who performed, jermain Paul was my fav. The girls were all good, Erin & katrina have some lungs and Lindsey s voice is different. But no one really stood out n kicked butt.

Quoting aneela:

ha ha ha i have to agree with you...NONE of the 3 you mentioned made it past my picks at all...they all suck for various reasons...but i dont vote either...i like to just watch the show

Quoting cole679:

I'm a regular watcher, have been since beginning, just because I like to watch the performances. But I do not vote, I think nbc has it rigged. I find it hard to believe America voted the opera singer from xtina team, tony lucca from Adams team , and j?. Paul from blakes team on. Either half ppl watching are tone deaf or are picking for other reasons than their voices.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM

i have to agree...no one gave me that WOW moment

Quoting cole679:

Outta the guys who performed, jermain Paul was my fav. The girls were all good, Erin & katrina have some lungs and Lindsey s voice is different. But no one really stood out n kicked butt.

Quoting aneela:

ha ha ha i have to agree with you...NONE of the 3 you mentioned made it past my picks at all...they all suck for various reasons...but i dont vote either...i like to just watch the show

Quoting cole679:

I'm a regular watcher, have been since beginning, just because I like to watch the performances. But I do not vote, I think nbc has it rigged. I find it hard to believe America voted the opera singer from xtina team, tony lucca from Adams team , and j?. Paul from blakes team on. Either half ppl watching are tone deaf or are picking for other reasons than their voices.

cole679
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM
The ones that regularly gave WoW moments got kicked off...Jesse Campbell, raylynn, jordus. I liked a lot we lost in battle rounds.

Quoting aneela:

Quoting cole679:

Quoting aneela:

Quoting cole679:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Nope, not 1 I like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM

i was really rooting for Jesse...i think he deserves a record deal and i am praying hoping that a label picks him up...

i am not a fan of raelyn but she has a market...im sure she will get a deal

also not a fan of jordus...i cant really remember any of her performances which means she didnt stand out to me...but i know she was giving a lot...

im still mad that i think it was ceelo...do you remember the 2 brothers who did rock? lol i think they needed to win that round...at least go one more week...

tony lucca and the opera guy...like FOR REAL??? xtina actually knew what she was saying there...ONE dimentional...he doesnt have the chops...

chris is opera...plain and simple...if i want opera....i wouldnt be looking for it on a POP talent show...but he can sing some opera lol...

Quoting cole679:

The ones that regularly gave WoW moments got kicked off...Jesse Campbell, raylynn, jordus. I liked a lot we lost in battle rounds.

Quoting aneela:

cole679
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM
I totally agree about celoo, his match ups sucked. The Shield brothers had more talent than the model did. And Lamar against Jamie Leno was a joke. And that country singer Sarah against Juliette. I didn't like raylynn either but she was more entertaining than jermaine Paul. Chris is good at opera, he needs to stay with it. I'm not fan of opera. Hopefully the ones that got booted continue in music n get picked up.....I'm curious about tonight. I bet I'll be saying what the heck, who voted them one. Lol.

Quoting aneela:

i was really rooting for Jesse...i think he deserves a record deal and i am praying hoping that a label picks him up...

i am not a fan of raelyn but she has a market...im sure she will get a deal

also not a fan of jordus...i cant really remember any of her performances which means she didnt stand out to me...but i know she was giving a lot...

im still mad that i think it was ceelo...do you remember the 2 brothers who did rock? lol i think they needed to win that round...at least go one more week...

tony lucca and the opera guy...like FOR REAL??? xtina actually knew what she was saying there...ONE dimentional...he doesnt have the chops...

chris is opera...plain and simple...if i want opera....i wouldnt be looking for it on a POP talent show...but he can sing some opera lol...

Quoting cole679:

Quoting aneela:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM

well i like Jamar...so other than him...i dont care about the others for the finals...but oh well it will be what it will be right...

Quoting cole679:

I totally agree about celoo, his match ups sucked. The Shield brothers had more talent than the model did. And Lamar against Jamie Leno was a joke. And that country singer Sarah against Juliette. I didn't like raylynn either but she was more entertaining than jermaine Paul. Chris is good at opera, he needs to stay with it. I'm not fan of opera. Hopefully the ones that got booted continue in music n get picked up.....I'm curious about tonight. I bet I'll be saying what the heck, who voted them one. Lol.

Quoting aneela:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN