Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
Good morning! Happy May Day.

Do you have any special plans for this month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Replies (21-27):
chrissysnow22
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Thnk you.

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

Quoting chrissysnow22:

I am moving from my 1+ loft style Victorian style apartment to a 2bd house. I am excited because ita all hardwood floors, has a washer and dryer hookup, and has a small backyard so I can do some gardening. It also has a 1 car garage, and a basement.

That's wonderful!  Congrats!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:18 PM
*fingers crossed*

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

Hoping to finish painting the trim of the house this month and hoping to get to or get closer to my weight loss goal. Hoping to get over some health issues, I am seeing the doctor on Friday.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM
My sil is getting married on Saturday. We also have a craftshow in less than 2 weeks. Hope we can sell a lot so we can save more for our summer events.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM

My son's first birthday is on Saturday and my mom's 50th birthday is the next Saturday.

vlester
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:10 PM

yes my son will  be graduating on the 24th, middle school camp on the 30th, Honor's lunch on the 22nd, last elementary field day on the 17th, spring band concert on the 10th, 5th grade dance on the 11th, skate night on the 18th. I am sure there is more stuff but can't remember  so yes i have a busy May

matreshka
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Very cool, we have a similar lofted victorian apartment.  Its been so hard childproofing it.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

I am moving from my 1+ loft style Victorian style apartment to a 2bd house. I am excited because ita all hardwood floors, has a washer and dryer hookup, and has a small backyard so I can do some gardening. It also has a 1 car garage, and a basement.

chrissysnow22
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I so understand what you mean!! We just had to teach our kid to be super careful and we have had to really cautious too.

Quoting matreshka:

Very cool, we have a similar lofted victorian apartment.  Its been so hard childproofing it.

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN