Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
A washer and dryer. The house we ae moving to has a washer and dryer hook up. All I know is I want one I an totally clueless to what brands are best. Front loader, top loader? I do know I don't want a stackable.

Help me out ladies what brand do you have and what is a good price?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Replies (11-17):
chrissysnow22
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Definitely getting a top loader. That's not the first time I heard about not draining well.

Quoting wife07_mom08:

MIL bought us a front loader and i hate it!!!!! i miss my top loader sooo much!!!!!!! the front loaders do not drain as effeciently as top loaders so if you do not run a cleaning cycle every once in a while it can start to smell BAD!!! just an fyi

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on May. 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM
That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Well I'm moving from a duplex with no washer dryer at all! I'm so happy.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Man I wish I could help....we rent and have a laundry facility. I hate it!!! Lucky you!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM
You could try looking for s used appliance store that will trade for a top loader. Lol.

Quoting wife07_mom08:

MIL bought us a front loader and i hate it!!!!! i miss my top loader sooo much!!!!!!! the front loaders do not drain as effeciently as top loaders so if you do not run a cleaning cycle every once in a while it can start to smell BAD!!! just an fyi

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife07_mom08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

i would but it is my MIL's house we live in (we r in NY & they live in FL now) and its a wierd situation soooo idk lol but good advice and i'm gonna bring it up with her when they come 4 a visit this summer!!!

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

You could try looking for s used appliance store that will trade for a top loader. Lol.

Quoting wife07_mom08:

import1a92
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a firm beliver in Kenmore appliances.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM
It really is. I'm excited. We went and got a couch today.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Well I'm moving from a duplex with no washer dryer at all! I'm so happy.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Man I wish I could help....we rent and have a laundry facility. I hate it!!! Lucky you!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cole679
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM
I've got whirlpool w&d I've had for 9 yrs. Top load washer. They still work pretty good, some large loads I have to restart time for like 10 min.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN