Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrating mothers day

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Instead of dh taking me out for dinner after church tomorrow night, he's grilling me and him a steak and kids pork chops. Grill some cauliflower and baking some of those potatoes we got for nearly free. I'm happy to just stay at home and using the grill and microwave will lower the amount of dishes we use so cleaning up won't be hard. Just rinse off plates and throw in dishwasher. (cuz isn't not having to do the work the best part of going out?) then after dinner we are sending kids to read or play in room while we go watch a red box DVD in our room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on May. 12, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Sounds like a great day! I don't k ow what we're doing yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by Chrissy on May. 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Enjoy. We're going to church and then probably finish packing the rest of the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Hope you hadnfun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Yep I did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on May. 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM

My kids took me out to brunch.  It was a nice little place that generally has local bands.  The band that played was a 4 man bluegrass/gospel group.  Not pulpit beating gospel.  Think Cowboy Church, here.  They were a really good group and a pleasure to listen to while we ate and hung out together.

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Sounds nice

Quoting specialwingz:

My kids took me out to brunch.  It was a nice little place that generally has local bands.  The band that played was a 4 man bluegrass/gospel group.  Not pulpit beating gospel.  Think Cowboy Church, here.  They were a really good group and a pleasure to listen to while we ate and hung out together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)