Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Registering for the Shower

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 24 Replies

So I am registering for my bridal shower with Kohl's. We have the essentials so basically its just extras or replacements for what we already hav, as well as some things that I want like glass bakeware and a waffle maker lol.

I still want a good range of things, prrices and items. So far I have

2 more non stick pans with lids

Towels

Waffle Maker

Bedding Set

Glass bakeware

Spoon Rest

Utensils Caddy

Magnetic Measuring Spoons (how fun is that?!)

Cooling wire rack

And prep bowl set

Can you guys think of anything else?

by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matreshka
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Whatever you need I would make the registry as large as possible so people have options. That way they are more likely to get you something from the reg and not from somewhere else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM
That happened at my baby shower and it SUCKED!!! I got very little from my registry

Quoting matreshka:

Whatever you need I would make the registry as large as possible so people have options. That way they are more likely to get you something from the reg and not from somewhere else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I added a couple of small trash cans for the bathroom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Good luck, I keep finding people who ignore the registry. My brother had to return a bunch from their baby shower because some of the people (including one who helped host) didn't look at the registry and they had duplicates and stuff they didn't need or want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Me too. I felt weird about doing a registry so I didn't have too much on it.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

That happened at my baby shower and it SUCKED!!! I got very little from my registry

Quoting matreshka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM
That's how I feel!! Like, here's a list of what you can buy me! Lol

Quoting matreshka:

Me too. I felt weird about doing a registry so I didn't have too much on it.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting matreshka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM
That's one reason why I'm using Kohl's. Their return policy is really easy and forgiving.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

Good luck, I keep finding people who ignore the registry. My brother had to return a bunch from their baby shower because some of the people (including one who helped host) didn't look at the registry and they had duplicates and stuff they didn't need or want.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Duplicates are a given with showers. And Kohls does have a great return policy. Congrats.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

That's one reason why I'm using Kohl's. Their return policy is really easy and forgiving.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Melissa on May. 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM

i think you made a wise choice.

nicole2884
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

thats not very much, is it a small wedding

what about 

electric beater

tuber ware

blender

coffee maker

dishes

we had alot of stuff because we lived together but it just wasnt the nicest stuff , so we registered for everything , donated our old stuff to good will

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)