Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Help I forgot my moms birthday! Need ideas!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
I total forgot my moms birthday is in two days! We literally have no money and I don't want to cheap skate her out. What can I do besides like flowers or taking her to dinner? I'm not very crafty, but I need to think of something under 20$ that maybe looks more expensive that I got on sale or something! Please help! Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chinosruca
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
What does she like? My mom hates flowers, perfumes, candles, potpouri, etc.....but, my Godmother loves them & so those are the kinds of things she gets. My mom likes chocolates, teas, coffees, really anything edible. My MIL is more into pictures, picture frames, anything to do with her grandkids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on May. 15, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Candles! I just went to pier one, got six votives, two glass holders and two pretty butterfly holder things and only spent $15 i think. Just walk around the store a few times and be creative!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on May. 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM
And pictures are an awesome.gift! Maybe a photo mug? Or collage frame w pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I say card with gift card, candle set, plant, pedi/mani set, favorite candy, cook a meal. Sorry all I thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on May. 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Take some fun photos and put them in a collage frame or several fun frames.  Pictures are priceless.

matreshka
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM

TJ Maxx often has great stuff cheap and you could maybe throw together a gift basket. or get some funky frames to put pics in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)