Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Why does everyone pay for internet?

Posted by   + Show Post
With all the free wifi places out there why pay for it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Replies (51-53):
sassymomntx1961
by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Agreed

Quoting specialwingz:

Because I like being able to multi-task housework, working at home, being with my family and surfing the web in the comfort and privacy of my own home.  

On top of that, establishments with free wi-fi prefer you to BUY something while you sit there using their wi-fi connection.  Free wi-fi is used as a marketing tactic.  If you sit there all day every day, without buying anything, they WILL ask you to leave.  I've seen it happen.  

This is me and on top of that I save gas.I only go to town 1-2 times a week and when its summer or school is out its sometimes once a wk.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

BlancosBows
by on May. 28, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Because hubby and I both go to school online and we need it for several hours a day to do homework. Plus I run my business from home and do it all online. We only pay $30 for Internet.

Oh, plus no cable so we use Netflix. Need Internet for that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Because I don't feel like driving 30 min to find a place that has wifi. I can save the gas, the time, the trouble, and just pay for it at my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN