Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a confession

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I wasn't too frugal today.

I bought hemp foot creme at the body shop but it was half off.

I bought a pair of tevas but I had coupons and my feet need supportive footwear.

My bank account isn't happy but my feet will be.

by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 26, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Don't feel too bad!  I splurged this week on foot scrubs and cream and face lotions.  I rarely splurge on myself, so this was my gift to me, just as your purchases are your gift to you!

specialwingz
by Corey on May. 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM
4 moms liked this

Being frugal does NOT mean going without or NOT getting what you need.  Or even want, for that matter.  Frugal is about getting the things we need and sometimes want at the best possible price we can.

Your foot creme was half off.  You had coupons for your shoes.  I think you did pretty good!  Don't be so hard on yourself, girl!

sassymomntx1961
by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Quoting specialwingz:

Being frugal does NOT mean going without or NOT getting what you need.  Or even want, for that matter.  Frugal is about getting the things we need and sometimes want at the best possible price we can.

Your foot creme was half off.  You had coupons for your shoes.  I think you did pretty good!  Don't be so hard on yourself, girl!

Totally agree

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

bamababe1975
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Oh, but you got a deal on your splurges, so you weren't awful, either! Congrats! :)

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on May. 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM
I agree

Quoting specialwingz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Valerie on May. 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Thanks. I always feel guilty spending money on myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on May. 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM
This

Quoting specialwingz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)